- Full Aerodynamic Update To 2016 LMGTE Regulations
- Lightweight Carbon Fibre Bodywork
- Aerodynamic Designed Front Splitter & Floor
- Aluminium Roof
- CFD Optimised Aerodynamics
- Including Splitter & Diffuser
- Adjustable Carbon Fibre Rear Wing
- Driver Safety Access Hatch
We can't actually reveal the true performance of the GTE in terms of top speed and acceleration, but with an impressive front splitter diverting air underneath to the diffuser, creating negative air pressure and therefore enjoys significant more downforce than its GT3 sister, whilst retaining the same fundamental look.
A great deal of attention and work has gone into lightening the GTE. At 1245KG, it is 400KG less than the road car thanks to carbon fibre panels and the lack of the creature comforts you expect on the road car. All of this, and the lightened V8 powerplant, helps in providing our drivers with exceptional handling as they push the GTE to its limit in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
SUPPORTED BY ASTON MARTIN RACING
TF Sport is an official Aston Martin Racing Partner Team.