Win an hour at Base Performance Simulators with Jonny Adam
We are celebrating our FIA WEC Super Season home race at Silverstone with our biggest competition yet, giving our fans a chance to win an hour at Base Performance Simulators with Jonny Adam.
Thanks to Jonny Adam and Base Performance Simulators, we’re delighted to offer a one-hour slot in a Professional Simulator with TF WEC driver, Le Mans winner and AMR factory driver Jonny Adam.
Winner will be selected by the team after 10 days from Monday 13th August at 3 PM (BST)- all entries until Wednesday 22nd (included) count!
The date of the sim session is TBA and subject to Jonny’s availability, taking place later this year.
Please note the winner will need to make their own way to and from Base Performance Simulators – details here
How to win:
Interact with the team through social media and/or in person for the next ten days. Each interaction counts as one single entry, so the more you interact the higher your stakes.
- Twitter - Follow, retweet, mention us through the week...
- Instagram - Follow, comment, tag a friend who is into motorsport...
- Facebook - Follow, share, comment...
- Use #TFSport – with relevant content! (we will check)
- Enter the TF Autograph Challenge on Sunday morning. Bring us an oddity to the Pit Walk/signing session.
- Share your Silverstone photos with us on any social media platform (don’t forget to tag us or we won’t see them!)
- Show your support during the race! Fan-art and DIY banners/t-shirts count double.
Find the team on